Module 4 offers a handy guide to Advocacy and the different methods or tools that you will find when becoming an advocate.
The course will take you a step further into the leadership role by focusing into the aspects of advocacy. Its challenges, its rewards and methods will be explored so you can understand better which tools would suit you best.
Module 4 starts on July 12
If the module does not open refresh the screen by pressing the F9 key.
- 1. Reading – Advocacy Skills 00:00:00
- 2. Mentor Introduction Ralph Lam 00:01:00
- 3. Advocacy by Means of Connectivity 00:03:00
- 4. Mentor Introduction Adya Chatterjee 00:01:00
- 5. How to be a Leader through Writing and Finding Your Voice 00:03:00
- 6. Advocacy through Creative 00:03:00
- 7. Podcast: Science behind compassion. Standford Social Innovation Review. Dr. James Doty 01:00:00
- 8. Activity 1: Discuss on the Facebook group 00:05:00
- 9. Activity 2: Share quotes on social media 00:02:00
- 10. Quiz Module 4 00:05:00