The second module aims to give you a general yet comprehensive look into the issue of Literacy and Education, going from historical context to the consequences of the pandemic.
Through videos and reading, you will get a comprehensive look into the causes, effects, and history of global illiteracy. This course is designed to give you a basic understanding of the issue at hand and inspire you to keep approach the topic in the way it interests you the most.
Module 2 starts on June 14.
If the module does not open refresh the screen by pressing the F9 key.
- 1. Mentor Introduction Enwogobo-Abasi 00:01:30
- 2. Literacy and Education in the World 00:04:00
- 3. Literacy and Education in the World 00:20:00
- 4. Why open a school? To close a prison – Nadia Lopez. Unlimited
- 5. Dare to educate Afghan girls – Shabana Basij-Rasikh 00:10:00
- 6. Activity 1: Share on Social Media 00:02:00
- 7. Quiz Module 2 00:10:00